Re: Pinnacle v12.0 - vista 64

Review the system requirements here:

http://pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Studio+Family/Studio.htm

"safas" <safas.3u9b7c@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:safas.3u9b7c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can anyone tell me if the video editing software pinnacle 12.0 plus will
install and run successfully on a 64 bit vista machine?

--
safas
safas's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/108267.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Pinnacle v12.0 - vista 64
    ... install and run successfully on a 64 bit vista machine? ... safas's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/108267.htm ...
  • Re: DOS Printing: System Error 66
    ... I was getting the same error when I was trying to install a new network ... installed, I shared the printer, then I went back to the Vista machine, ... karrah2303's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/karrah2303.htm ...
  • Re: Pinnacle v12.0 - vista 64
    ... safas wrote: ... install and run successfully on a 64 bit vista machine? ... Currently using 12.1 with Vista 64 Ultimate. ...
  • Re: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 will not install
    ... You can try to install the Windows 2003 ... Expand to Windows Logs -> Application and right-click to select Save ... of the public folder database files. ... domain to the new SBS 2003 installation, way is to create a local profile, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Missing applications after XP clean install/reinstall - Help!!
    ... Here's my problem in a nutshell: I've reinstalled Windows XP SP2 clean. ... I've managed to get my main user profile back so I have all of my documents, ... I have the install disks for a lot of my major applications - Microsoft ... 40GB partition. ...