Re: 700\ 3brexecut

dominique wrote:

can you call me 757-816-15-71 or 507-779-9220

Did you really mean to post your telephone numbers on Usenet where they will
be seen by many thousands of people for years and years? Unless you are
running a S*X Spam Hotline, I think not. And if you are, posting here isn't
nearly as efficient as using Craigslist.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: My Updates fail to install
    ... http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.htm - How Not to Get Technical Help on ... Usenet ... Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Hello
    ... http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.htm - How Not to Get Technical Help on ... Usenet ... Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic! ...
  • Re: The guy captured in Rome....
    ... > the transition from word format, to plain text no doubt strips all ... You would not have to if you remembered Usenet etiquette! ... I first used computers at the time of ZX81 as well, ... I enjoy using indifferent language to tempt spelling flamers, ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Regarding recgroups...
    ... newsgroups before you got your 1st PC ... If he is speaking of PC as the term was used (IBM or Clone), then no, it ... experience with computers, since I go back to 1961. ... Usenet resembles a bulletin board system ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)