Re: Can't print from Dos program within Vista?

What's the best way to get rid of this old broken inkjet printer? It's
one of those HP combo units but it's stuck/ jammed and I've tried
everything on the website to fix it, no luck, so it won't do anything
except beep now. I already have a replacement, and it's too cheap to be
worth repairing. Just toss it? I hate to do that. Ideas?

--
stevlena
stevlena's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/105502.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: OU name change
    ... Get rid of that new profile and go back to the old one. ... Now her login ID is married and her emails ... > addressed to the old display name is gone. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: RealPHX.com
    ... > just go to www.realphx.com and scroll to the bottom, ... > there's a link to get rid of it all realphx ads ... >> on a link in a friend's profile. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Duplicate local folders displayed with duplicate entries in calander
    ... a new profile and import my stuff. ... Aside from that I want to get rid of one of them as ... >> new computer and I used the Microsoft transfer program to bring all my ... >> Bob Reynolds ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • RealPHX.com
    ... there's a link to get rid of it all realphx ads ... >Just recently while using AOL Instant Messanger I clicked ... >on a link in a friend's profile. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: unread e mails on login screen + task bar speech bubbles
    ... >> profile, i am told i have 2 unread e mails. ... >> come up telling me to update and stuff, how do i get rid of thoose? ... the reference to unread emails and turn off the balloon tips. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)