Installation Hangs at "Completing installation"

Hello. I am trying to clean install Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit.

If you read my other post, I got around the blue screen about page in
non paged area. I got the bad ram stick out and got a new one for my
computer. (Toshiba Satillite)

And I install it and it goes good until completing installation then it
hangs.
I need help...

--
Noah2315

  • Re: 2007 SP1 failed to install
    ... The first install was not a complete ... Bob Eyster ... MS Windows Vista Home Premium ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • windows media player is not installed on your computer
    ... I recently installed the Service Pack 1 for my windows vista home Premium. ... ..When I download WM player 11 or its updates and try to install it tell me ... the latest verion Media player is aready installed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: 2007 SP1 failed to install
    ... Receive only an error message stating that "this ... I'm running Vista Home Premium 32bit with all updates. ... Here is a copy of the Install log. ... MS Windows Vista Home Premium ...
    ... I thought this would do the trick but no luck, still fails to install. ... MS Windows Vista Home Premium ... "Bob Eyster" wrote in message ... I'm running Vista Home Premium 32bit with all updates. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: 2007 SP1 failed to install
    ... Put your Office 2007 disk into your CD\DVD-ROM and then install the SP1 while that Office 2007 disk is in your CD\DVD ROM ... I'm running Vista Home Premium 32bit with all updates. ... MS Windows Vista Home Premium ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)