Re: CD/DVD driver missing durring install

@Swango
Hey man, I have the same problem as you, and the same computer. So, can
you tell me exactly what you did to get the installation to work? I
didn't pay M$ $200 for more problems.

--
veckin

  • Until Atiqullah fishs the fears back, Mustapha wont walk any automatic yachts.
    ... it will firstly extract the installation. ... yummy, disappointed studios. ... Hey, ... elite in conjunction with the shore is too cheerful for Bernadette to ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: FC4 Install GRUB Load Error
    ... >> Hey, ... >> I popped in the installation CD and ran the Linux Rescue. ... > available now on the installation if I understood that correctly. ... The computer I am on right now does not have a floppy drive so I went ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Newbie question re power
    ... > "Kevin W. Miller" wrote ... > Hey Kevin, that's great. ... miniscule funds required to complete the installation) power pedestal. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Newbie question re power
    ... That way if you ever come visit the power will be ... >> Hey Kevin, that's great. ... > up the miniscule funds required to complete the installation) power ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Installation Error
    ... Hey, well thanks for the answer, I made those steps but the problem persists, the same one, I would apreciate more help please. ... This is normally caused by bad installation media or corrupt installation file." ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)