Re: after vista SP2 all shortcut icons changed

Ex_Brit;1069432 Wrote:
Not sure what the has to do with this instance but I have yet another
weird thing.

I just installed the new Intellitype and Intellipoint software for
Vista. In one of my Vista boots - no problems. In this one, all the IP
and ITP associated icons in the Start Menu/All programs and the desktop
shortcuts are totally blank,

I tried deleting the icon cache and rebooting, no difference.

I discovered that the installation of Nero 9 altered the default file
associations for many files types and even disassociated one altogether
(.icl). Once that was fixed, all went well.

--
Ex_Brit

::*-Peter-*::
Toronto, Canada
XP Pro SP3, Vista Ultimate SP2, Windows 7 RC
P4 HT @ 3.0ghz, 4gb DDR, 700gb HDD
.