Re: Stop : 0x0000003b System Service Exception

Just an update I did another clean install of Vista this time with only
one 2gb stick in and installed windows. I then shut it down and haven't
done anything since I will turn it on and leave it running to see if it
will crash like it did yesterday

--
dd_dpa

  • Re: Halo for pc having problems for vista.....
    ... or XP?.what im going to do is a clean install on vista,might refromat xp before vista download service pack 2,then put vista in.that sound good to you? ... Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: ...
    (microsoft.public.games)
  • Re: RC1 5600 & Xbox 360 Help..
    ... I'm not if they have Vista beta versions or not...check ... Dana Cline - MCE MVP ... I did do a clean install and only discovered the problem after the clean ... install would not connect to xbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Halo for pc having problems for vista.....
    ... for all your help mate.i done a clean install and vista works like magic!!!.but i have not tested halo yet but i will soon. ... Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: ...
    (microsoft.public.games)
  • Re: New Community Column: Windows Media Center
    ... (altho you WILL have to clean install if you select x64). ... systems since there is a lot of coupons for free upgrades to Vista Premium ... 2005 and getting a a coupon for a free Vista Upgrade disk. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Halo for pc having problems for vista.....
    ... So this means i can start new with vista premium?.But how can i reformat the hard drive to start from scrach?,So i can clean install? ... Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: ...
    (microsoft.public.games)