- From: jimmylam <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:34:45 -0500
Hello all, now i tried to run sysprep for Windows Vista i just install
on the PCs, but i was not success to do it. When run sysprep with this
command "sysprep /oobe /generalize /unattend:unattend.xml" it will auto
delete all drivers installed on vista. The things there are i want to
make 1 image Vista Bussiness installed drivers, default enabled
administrator account (normally when run sysprep it will disabled
administrator account). Anyone can help me to solve this problem.
Thanks very much
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista Home Premium 64 OEM (System Builders) Question
- Next by Date: Adding NON boot critical drivers in Pass 2 offlineServicing vs Pass 5 auditSystem for Microsoft-Windows-PnpCustomizationsNonWinPE component?
- Previous by thread: Recover Vista after XP installation
- Next by thread: Re: Vista Sysprep