Vista Sysprep

Hello all, now i tried to run sysprep for Windows Vista i just install
on the PCs, but i was not success to do it. When run sysprep with this
command "sysprep /oobe /generalize /unattend:unattend.xml" it will auto
delete all drivers installed on vista. The things there are i want to
make 1 image Vista Bussiness installed drivers, default enabled
administrator account (normally when run sysprep it will disabled
administrator account). Anyone can help me to solve this problem.
Thanks very much

--
jimmylam

  • RE: New Vista user - could use some help.
    ... drive and install Windows XP Professional. ... that several of the important drivers were unavailable for Windows XP, ... decided to bite the bullet and live with Vista. ... be also an administrator account, ...
  • New Vista user - could use some help.
    ... My first thought was to wipe the drive and install Windows XP Professional. ... However, after discovering that several of the important drivers were unavailable for Windows XP, I decided to bite the bullet and live with Vista. ... I find myself in a position now where I don't believe there's an administrator account at all. ...
  • Re: Vista Sysprep
    ... Install everthing you want to use on vista then create an image using either Acronis Image or Driveimage XML, There is another option but you need to use winbuilder to create an image that can be burnt to a DVD to boot of and it includes Driveimage XML and will work on SATA drives. ... administrator account (normally when run sysprep it will disabled ...
  • Re: Vista Sysprep
    ... now i tried to run sysprep for Windows Vista i just ... administrator account (normally when run sysprep it will disabled ... install them, use the PersistAllDeviceInstalls property of the ...
  • Re: clubbing of windows vista and windows server2008 in a single boota
    ... I am not sure if you can go clubbing with Vista or Windows 2008 ... rather than being an 'installer', ... John Pritchard how it all works and got some surprising answers. ... Imaging (.WIM) file, which is basically our operating system folders ...