Vista Clock

Hi, Brian

You might try the following fix from Torgeir Bakken (MVP)
This will re-synchronize your clock.

First, click the clock on the task bar for the right time,

right click cmd.exe hit Enter and select Run as Administrator,

Type the following:
CD\ hit Enter to drop into the root directory,
net stop w32time hit Enter,
w32tm /unregister hit Enter, (ignore any error messages)
w32time /register hit Enter,
net start w32time hit Enter.

Good Luck,
Badger

  • Re: Principle of equivalence
    ... what the Lorentz equations say with regard to where a clock thrown ... from a moving frame of reference will hit just by saying it was thrown ... from the frame of reference. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: time dilation
    ... but was just using the hitting of the floor as a tick. ... �Use a cesium clock as the object to be ... nor S' sees the two clocks hit the floor at the same time. ... However, the two observers ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: time dilation
    ... I like your idea of having the weight be a clock. ... but was just using the hitting of the floor as a tick. ... nor S' sees the two clocks hit the floor at the same time. ... However, the two observers ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Aussies & hand gestures
    ... > Exactly how tall is Mottram Donnie? ... Around the 1/4 mile mark, I had to go around a pack of guys who went out too ... Plan was to hit the half in 2:20 and see what I had left. ... the clock (the catch is that by the time you hit the mark, ...
    (rec.running)
  • Re: Principle of equivalence
    ... the train car floor at x=0 from which we will drop an identical cesium ... clock from a height equal to the height of the train car roof. ... If we measure the time on the cesium clock ... it hit. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)