Re: Need drivers for installing Vista

If an OEM PC such as HP or Dell you get the driver from their website. If a custom built system the driver should be on a CD that shipped with the motherboard.

"mattfree99" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:11d2d3684864f95ad0ff324e8ac745d0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[image: http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7910/vista1.gif]
When I get to this point the computer does not locate any drivers.
Where do I find the driver I need?
Is this a driver for the motherboard?
Thank you Matt

--
mattfree99

  • Inconsistent Intel Web sites for driver updates
    ... Intel be consistent!!! ... drivers by going to your development series website. ... chipset driver update vs. the chipset driver update on a specific ... you either didn't update the motherboard ...
    (comp.sys.intel)
  • Re: P4P800 SE -- drivers for networking?
    ... Your manual should have a drawing of the motherboard, ... shows a Marvell driver ... Marvell, ... I checked in the BIOS and the on-board LAN is enabled but the onboard LAN ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Looking for advice on building a 64-bit music system
    ... an open-source driver versus a card with a closed-source driver ... What are the best options for motherboard brands for such a system? ... how mature is Linux with respect to multi-threaded ... than the iCore7 box. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Fedora 12 does not work after replacing the motherboard
    ... The old motherboard was an ASUS P5KR ... My video adapter is NVidia 8600GT made by ASUS (don't ... is to probably do a "yum reinstall kernel" when you are certain that the ... nouveau (in order to use proprietary NVidia driver). ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Dead Mobo or PSU?
    ... cleared out a bunch of dust and decided to buy a new heatsink and PSU ... was searching for a new driver to the new 8600 GTS, ... download and install that driver while the system was still shutting ... motherboard wasn't even going through post anymore. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)