Re: Installing Vista Bluescreen Error

Hi,

0xA is a driver error, meaning setup is trying to install a driver for some hardware it has detected that is either missing or inappropriately matched. Detach unnnecessary peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.) and disable onboard peripherals in the system BIOS not immediately needed to complete setup (especially firewire - IEEE1394 devices) before retrying.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Wolfgarrex" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1229be16d69e73ec7ae5bab4adec6b0f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
Whilst installing a fresh vista onto my computer which has nothing else
on it, it gets to the expanding files part of the installation then
crashes and gives me a whole lot of pop up errors and then gives a
bluescreen message 'STOP: 0000000xa'.
I have no clue what to do so any and every help is appreciated.

--
Wolfgarrex

  • Re: HGVs and cyclists
    ... Driver error. ... lot more beforehand, including some by people far removed from the ... There wasn't a failure of the equipment as installed. ... install all the devices and systems that were supposed to have been ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Blue Screen with Stop Codes
    ... This error usually signifies a driver error. ... Have you or did you install the correct driver for your new Hard Drive ... trying to install windows XP Professional it configures formats etc and gets ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: KB839643 update - Is it ok to install?
    ... > I am about to install this patch and wonder if it is safe to install ... I've had 3 Xphome systems BSOD after installing that patch. ... with a sound device driver error. ... Uninstalling the patch seems to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Load SCSI Drivers from CDROM
    ... Whenever I did an F6 install, I got a driver error. ... The PERFECT sollution for this is... ... Mainly the textsetup.oem is beating the hell outta me. ...