Re: Installing Vista Bluescreen Error

Hi,

0xA is a driver error, meaning setup is trying to install a driver for some hardware it has detected that is either missing or inappropriately matched. Detach unnnecessary peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.) and disable onboard peripherals in the system BIOS not immediately needed to complete setup (especially firewire - IEEE1394 devices) before retrying.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Wolfgarrex" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1229be16d69e73ec7ae5bab4adec6b0f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
Whilst installing a fresh vista onto my computer which has nothing else
on it, it gets to the expanding files part of the installation then
crashes and gives me a whole lot of pop up errors and then gives a
bluescreen message 'STOP: 0000000xa'.
I have no clue what to do so any and every help is appreciated.

--
Wolfgarrex

.