Re: Installation Hangs at "Completing installation"

Noah2315 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Um that was uncalled for. Besides I said "if". IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO IF YOU DID READ IT THEN YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. IF I
SAID FRICKEN IF!!! DO YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION? SERIOUSLY? I NEVER SAID YOU
DID READ IT I NEVER SAID YOU DIDN'T, I SAID
IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God dude... Seriously... pay attention. it helps.

If you had a clue about Usenet - which you're posting to, even IF you
don't know it - you'd STFU and start over.

YOU know what that "other post" said and where it is. Those of us on
Usenet that don't use that lame gateway that you're using don't know a
thing about that post, where it is, etc.

  • Re: Factoring problem and the SFT
    ... > Someone needs to contact a government agency, say that hey, they need ... > to pay attention to this, and I can go and give a complete briefing. ... I definitely agree that it needs to be taken off usenet, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: NoneUr
    ... We might even pay attention to anything he has to say ... 24/7 infestation of Usenet, Preacherman Gerrymiah (aka ... Google' to trace, collate and expose his troublesome, trollish ... Hey, that reminds me...I think in your desperate, obsessive ...
    (rec.gambling.lottery)
  • Re: Taxi/Jitney Tidbit
    ... although in a higher profile context than Usenet. ... myself and Keith summer before last. ... I suspect one source of friction in Usenet and elsewhere is that each of ... and if you did it's quite likely that you either didn't pay attention to ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Acceptable Use Policies and netiquette guidance
    ... Most hierarchies of Usenet have their own netiquette and guidelines. ... Users should pay attention to the relevant policies." ...
    (uk.net.news.management)
  • Re: spinlock vs test and set instruction
    ... In article, Måns Rullgård wrote: ... > Yes, we did, and apparently you didn't pay attention. ... > Nobody is going to write a book on programming, ... this take place on usenet, ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)