Re: Installation Hangs at "Completing installation"

Noah2315 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Um that was uncalled for. Besides I said "if". IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO IF YOU DID READ IT THEN YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. IF I
SAID FRICKEN IF!!! DO YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION? SERIOUSLY? I NEVER SAID YOU
DID READ IT I NEVER SAID YOU DIDN'T, I SAID

God dude... Seriously... pay attention. it helps.

If you had a clue about Usenet - which you're posting to, even IF you
don't know it - you'd STFU and start over.

YOU know what that "other post" said and where it is. Those of us on
Usenet that don't use that lame gateway that you're using don't know a
thing about that post, where it is, etc.
.