Re: Product code.

grappler <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can i use any product key when installing Windows Vista Home Premium?

No.

i got windows vista on my computer and burned on 2 dvds but i want to
install the original vista from the green box. i borrow a vista dvd from
a friend and use my key to install it, will it work?

Maybe. But you will have to use a different key than what came with
that DVD.

I doubt that you're smart enough to understand why, so I won't try to
explain.

  • Re: clubbing of windows vista and windows server2008 in a single boota
    ... I am not sure if you can go clubbing with Vista or Windows 2008 ... rather than being an 'installer', ... John Pritchard how it all works and got some surprising answers. ... Imaging (.WIM) file, which is basically our operating system folders ...
  • clubbing of windows vista and windows server2008 in a single boota
    ... i want to club the windows vista and windows server 2008 in a single bootable ... Vista DVD? ... can you build a custom Vista install DVD that doesn’t ... John Pritchard how it all works and got some surprising answers. ...
  • Re: Format again
    ... specs to see if it can handle Vista. ... and I want to reformat my hard disk and re-install Windows XP ... and update it with a Vista upgrade which my good lady brought ... Instead of performing a clean install of XP, ...
  • Re: upgrade c: from pata to sata with vista ultimate 64bit upgrade dis
    ... "How to Clean Install Windows Vista with Upgrade Media ... When I began inquiring into various Windows Vista installation options late last year, Microsoft and its representative grew quiet and seemed to begin selectively answering my questions. ...
  • Re: corrupted profiles and much more
    ... I'm running Vista SP 1 x64 on HP/Compaq 8510w ... This is a clean install with only the OS, updates from Windows Update, most ... However all was not related to SP1rc and Norton. ... in Windows Local Security Policies and HP PRotectTools. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)