Re: Vista Home Premium 64 bit Upgrade from Vista Home Basic 32 bit operating system

I just did it myself, and the product key for 32bit was the same key I used for the 64 bit. You may have had other recent upgrades that triggered a phone call. I have experienced that after adding other upgrades, video card, hard drive, memory, etc... to my system too.