Re: Failed to install Vista 64bit SP2, gives me Error code 800B0100

"Zefar" <Zefar.3ter7c@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Zefar.3ter7c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Already tried to download the SP2 pack alone and then install it that
way. Stopped even quicker for some reason without giving me an error
code of any kind.

As for Registry cleaners, hmm maybe you are right. Man this is
troublesome >.> On my old PC which have worked just fine for years, this
one start have problems pretty quick.

--
Zefar
Zefar's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/103570.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Could give SFC /SCANNOW a try.

  • Re: More power to the police in high speed pursuit
    ... Hmm. ... The MUTCD isn't a study. ... disobey the law and drive fast' as their counter argument. ... should be obvious to even a dead cat, and that reason is it cuts off ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: More power to the police in high speed pursuit
    ... Hmm. ... The MUTCD isn't a study. ... disobey the law and drive fast' as their counter argument. ... should be obvious to even a dead cat, and that reason is it cuts off ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: Client uninstall issues
    ... Hmm... ... maybe uninstalling isn't necessary afterall. ... For some reason ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.installer)
  • Re: Last service of the day
    ... quicker. ... The ones used on easyJet are notoriously slow. ... coffee, say, should involve any more than pressing "coffee", "paid ... And there's probably no reason to issue a receipt ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Hamiltons threat to quit
    ... Lewis was / is quicker, but Hekki is more ... This little episode will only reinforce that. ... Hmm. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)