Volume images of boot.wim file

HI

Someone explain to me what are the two volume images included in the
boot.wim file of the DVD of Vista SP1?

What is the first volume image that is started when the DVD of Vista
SP1 is running the boot?

THANKS

BYE

  • Re: CD and DVD ISO images
    ... replace first the cables and then the drive so the person can do what he ... I had carefully set the BIOS boot order so it ... DVD made up of multiple CD images, which could be used to install as a DVD or ... loop-mount the DVD image and copy the individual CD images out. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: CD and DVD ISO images
    ... I think some folks have lost sight of what the OP was suggesting -- a Bootable ... DVD made up of multiple CD images, which could be used to install as a DVD or ... loop-mount the DVD image and copy the individual CD images out. ... some strange reason I can't seem to boot off it. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: CD and DVD ISO images
    ... DVD or ... | loop-mount the DVD image and copy the individual CD images out. ... | some strange reason I can't seem to boot off it. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Is the Solaris 10 update 6 SPARC DVD any good?
    ... DVD would not boot so I ... tried using the CD images and they work. ... btw _after_ the install I had no problem reading the DVD using the ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Suse 9.0 Pro (5 cds) boot file needed
    ... Vodka Man wrote: ... >>On the first CD you find images for boot floppy disks, ... >>create boot floppies. ... The DVD is dual-sided so you may have to ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)