Re: Vista SP2 - Internet Explorer not working

Presumably you mean you fire up a web browser and cannot connect to the internet but can connect to other computers on your network?
I suppose that is not impossible but seems unlikely.
If that is the case then under tools/internet options/connections click the setup button on the top left.
If you still cannot connect to the internet try resetting your router (unplug, count to 5, replug). Vista wireless connections to routers are stable on some machines but very tenuous on others running similar hardware. At my house two wireless Vista units never drop their connection to the router but a third periodically requires the router be reset although the other two units have stable wireless connections.

.