Re: Vista SP2 install problems
- From: "tom" <bgtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 14:02:10 -0500
Hey I,ve got a slower dailup than Dracher.I figured 343 MBs will take 350 hours to download.I can,t do that..and high-speed isn,t available yet in this area..Can I get this on a disc or have some one download it for me..My vista home basic is all up to date..If I don,t install SP2 what will happen..
"Dracher" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2702e89bc6c4c1a34ca8e45799bca706@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
First off let me say that I'm in a very rural area that only has dialup
so downloading an update of this size took me about 17 hours.
I downloaded the SP2 using the Updates and yet when I try to install it
I get to "3 of 3" and gets to 100% but then stops there for a couple
minutes and then gives me a message of:
Service Pack Did Not Install. Reverting Changes
I'm currently running Vista Home Basic with SP1.
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista SP2: Win Update or executable installer?
- Next by Date: if I don't install SP2?
- Previous by thread: Re: Vista SP2 install problems
- Next by thread: Re: Button not shown to accept license when installing SP2