Re: Can't get my C drive to come up after install

Thank you BoTox:

I have tried to use the repair tool in vista but it doesn't come up it
just goes straight to the OS's set up. I also booted my XP disc to go
through the set up to repair XP but now I am faced with the problem of
an administers password which I do not have. I don't believe I ever
entered one or maybe one was set for me by default. Would you know how
to work around this so I can procure a password? I cannot get into my
main drive to do anything so I feel somewhat painted into a corner. I
would appreciate any information possible to help me deal with this.

Thank you in advance, ROLe.

--
Role
.