Can't get my C drive to come up after install

::I created a mess here and I hope someone can help me sort through it.
I got vista ultimate and I wanted to set it up on my computer along with
XP Pro. The Os's would be on separate hard drives. What I did was
clear out an existing hard drive and cleared out the partition so it was
an unpartitioned space. I shut down the computer with the boot disc in
it, restarted and it seemed to install fine. I selected the
unpartitioned space the installations went through all the motions and
what seemed like its last reboot it starts to install all over again. I
have also had errors like \"boot manager is compressed. I disabled the
drive that vista was installed on so I can get back into my XP program
and I get the \"boot manager is compressed\" message also. I have a
hyperthreading 3.4 ghz processer 3 gig of ram. I had heard that
anything more than 2 gig screws up the Vista install, however this one
seemed like it went all the way through untill it started reinstalling
of course. Any suggestions?:confused: ::

--
Role

  • Re: clubbing of windows vista and windows server2008 in a single boota
    ... I am not sure if you can go clubbing with Vista or Windows 2008 ... rather than being an 'installer', ... John Pritchard how it all works and got some surprising answers. ... Imaging (.WIM) file, which is basically our operating system folders ...
  • clubbing of windows vista and windows server2008 in a single boota
    ... i want to club the windows vista and windows server 2008 in a single bootable ... Vista DVD? ... can you build a custom Vista install DVD that doesn’t ... John Pritchard how it all works and got some surprising answers. ...
  • Re: Very slow hard drive performance on Acer Aspire 9410
    ... pack 3 loads something that the laptop doesn't like. ... bios to and from something called ACHI to IDE at the time of install. ... converting an Acer from Vista to XP but it wasn't for my model. ... that two separate hard drives and two or three memory cards are all ...
  • Re: Format again
    ... specs to see if it can handle Vista. ... and I want to reformat my hard disk and re-install Windows XP ... and update it with a Vista upgrade which my good lady brought ... Instead of performing a clean install of XP, ...
  • Re: Mission Impossible? Dual Boot XP and Vista?
    ... Dual Boot XP and Vista ... What I would like to do is install XP on my Primary Hard Drive ... Physical Hard Drives. ... These are physical disk however and it seems that ...