Re: Vista 64 machine wont boot after SP2
- From: Noel Paton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 01:31:09 +0100
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:01:17 -0500, athos45 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
does windows defender pass as an AV? i havent installed any Anti virus
programs yet because my Vista machine is relatively new. Thanks in
No - it doesn't!
Have you EVER run a proper anti-virus over the machine?
if not you need to do it now!
Since this is what you claim to be a fairly new install, possibly the
best thing to do would be to wipe the drive, reinstall ista, then add
SP2, an AV, and then your applications.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista SP2: Win Update or executable installer?
- Next by Date: Re: Vista SP2: Win Update or executable installer?
- Previous by thread: Re: Vista 64 machine wont boot after SP2
- Next by thread: Re: Vista 64 machine wont boot after SP2