Re: HP Recovery discs

Hello

Yesterday I want to run a recovery on my hp pavilion 2630ea and for
that was backing up a data ... but run out of space at my flash memory
.... so i just make a new folder next to recovery folder in d drive (my
recovery drive) and stored about 2gb of data in that folder...

before doing that recovery was using 5 gb out of 7.79 and after storing
data only 29 mb was available....

so after doing all of that stupid thing i run a recovery and when i
return back to a windows i was shocked that there was no folder just was
a recover folder and the drive was using the same space of about 7.79 mb
.... its mean that the data is still some where on that drive but i cant
see or access it ....

now i am facing a problem low disk space at d (recovery drive) ... but
the size of recovery folder is only 192 kb ... so whats using the space

i have spoken to hp customer services n they told me that just run a
recovery again using recovery disc and i have done so but no vail ...
got the same low disk space message with only 29mb left out of 7.79 gb

please help me out that how i can recover that data or atleast go back
to my previous stage ????

many thanks

jannu

--
jannu97

  • Re: Recovering photos
    ... Download the free file: Digital Image Recovery in your Recovery folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: No harm in asking
    ... have no idea which is the file to download. ... Digital Image Recovery in your Recovery folder. ... >> Some how my pictures got erased from my camera's media card. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re-installing XP from a drive recovery folder
    ... data recovery facility. ... folder in the target drive's root and not directly in the root (so it's ... overwrite in all the files from the recovery folder without ...
  • Re: Re-installing XP from a drive recovery folder
    ... I formatted a new disk and copied all files and folders ... from the recovery folder into the root ... can I do a fresh installation of XP onto the new drive and ... then overwrite in all the files from the recovery folder ...
  • Re: How do I check if new system rebooted isnt false
    ... You do not have to use a specific backup program.. ... > about backing up and antivirus. ... >> Using a repair console does not guarantee recovery of user created files. ... >> of useful information. ...