Re: Vista 64 machine wont boot after SP2

does windows defender pass as an AV? i havent installed any Anti virus
programs yet because my Vista machine is relatively new. Thanks in
advance.

--
athos45

  • Re: Vista 64 machine wont boot after SP2
    ... does windows defender pass as an AV? ... i havent installed any Anti virus ... programs yet because my Vista machine is relatively new. ... Noel Paton ...
  • Re: Recovering from a Trojan
    ... corrupt system files. ... a genuine xp cd or from ... I received a message from my CA Anti Virus software that it had two trojan items deleted from my system. ... Windows Defender can't undo changes that you allow. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: My Security centre icon and bubble wont go away
    ... tick in the checkbox titled " I have an anti virus program that I`ll ... You do *not* have an anti-virus program ... Windows Defender is not an anti-virus program. ... Microsoft MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: win defender + AntiVirus compatibility?
    ... | without causing errors in either ones running? ... Windows Defender is NOT an anti virus. ... However it can happily coexist with a "real" anti virus application. ... Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Current top AV freeware?
    ... Top; adaptive software; HijackThis ad lib). ... Ad-aware, Windows Defender, SpyBot S&D, etc are NOT anti virus ...