Re: HP Recovery discs

The monitor is a Sumsung SyncMaster 931bf
ATI graphics is ATI Radeon HD 3200
ATI driver 8.563.00
Interface is standard monitor connection on laptop (which worked just
fine with original OS build when new)

--
Jim537

  • Xorg Freezes
    ... I'm having a Toshiba M70-192 laptop with Ati Mobility Radeon X700 video ... OpenGL vendor string: ATI Technologies Inc. ... Sometimes just kwin freezes so I can switch to a console, kill kwin, export ... I've updated the system regularly - 3 kernely updates, several fglrx updates ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Amilo A1630 ATI VGA Driver problem?
    ... I have a Fuji A1630 Amilo AMD 64 Laptop. ... I have used the supplied restore disks to restore from new, ... ATI Video drivers. ... I have tried downloading the latest version from the Fuji site (as ATI ...
    (uk.comp.sys.laptops)
  • Post-Hibernate Laptop Hang
    ... I have a 2004-vintage HP Pavilion zv5000 series laptop that ... has an ATI 9100IGP video card and Broadcomm 4306 wireless. ... always successfully resume from hibernate. ... know any magic kernel switches that might ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: [opensuse] Advice on mobile video card
    ... I would like to have some advice on the choice of a laptop. ... The ATI is slightly cheaper and google seems to say that this card has better spec than the nvidia one. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Running Wow on a laptop
    ... Blizzard says that the Intel GMA 900 graphics support the game but I ... I can run it acceptably on a laptop with an ATI ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)