Re: HP Recovery discs

What is the model number of the monitor?
What model ATI graphics card/chip do you have on your system and what release of ATI drivers are you using for it?
What interface are you using from the graphics card to the monitor/

"Jim537" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:f299eae51ca8a007679bf22c1009b5dc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the replies..

Richard - if only it was that simple! That button has been pushed many
times!!

Curious - I installed the ATI drivers HP directed me to (not in safe
mode).
I had previously (before getting to HP Tech Support), installed drivers
via PnP and the drivers on the disc supplied by Samsung with the
monitor. No matter what I did the monitor would not display in the
proper format. It's been frustrating.....

--
Jim537

.