Re: HP Recovery discs

Thanks for the replies..

Richard - if only it was that simple! That button has been pushed many
times!!

Curious - I installed the ATI drivers HP directed me to (not in safe
mode).
I had previously (before getting to HP Tech Support), installed drivers
via PnP and the drivers on the disc supplied by Samsung with the
monitor. No matter what I did the monitor would not display in the
proper format. It's been frustrating.....

--
Jim537

  • Re: Epson status monitor
    ... about buying a brand new Epson All in One printer, ... problems I was having with missing items on my CX6400 Status Monitor in ... Windows Vista, he wouldn't guarantee ANY of his new All in One printers ... The installation CD provided with the printer will not contain the drivers ...
  • Re: Xp hardware question about monitors.
    ... This doesn't seem to be the graphics card drivers fault though. ... > greatest drivers for your particular video card. ... > Also try to load the .icm file that corresponds to your monitor and you will ...
  • Re: Blank screen after installing Graphics Drivers
    ... Sytem boots into safe mode okay with display and also vga mode okay with ... Remove the drivers and the system will boot normally into windows ... I have tried both DVI and VGA cable to rule out resolution and refresh ... monitor can't use. ...
  • Re: Booting problem
    ... installing them now the monitor is working fine and dandy. ... "Brian A." ... provide a link for the latest updated drivers to download/install before continuing ... Conflicts start where information lacks. ...
  • Re: Epson status monitor
    ... I finally got a reply from EPson. ... with VISTA is to do without the Status Monitor i.e dont use the sofware CD ... The installation CD provided with the printer will not contain the drivers ...