Re: Live messenger stopped working after SP2 install
- From: "Tae Song" <tae_song@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 09:14:22 -0400
"Enigma_lh" <larshvst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0E9AF18A-B802-4B73-AB6E-9833B4941EA1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Messenger doesn't run after SP2 was installed so I uninstalled the complete
Live package restarted and tried to reinstall , but get the message
Couldn' install application and unknown error. 0x80007ee6 Try later I
tried later, I restarted Vista and tried again but no change still the
same.Somebody who knows what the heck this is?
OK, try this...
Run SFC /SCANNOW
If it comes up with components it could not fix...
Copy CBS.log and open CBS - Copy.log
Go and look for "Beginning Verify and Repair" and copy/paste from there to
the end of the file.
Then post it here and we can see what's going on.
- Prev by Date: Re: Live messenger stopped working after SP2 install
- Next by Date: Re: need help with boot
- Previous by thread: Re: Live messenger stopped working after SP2 install
- Next by thread: Re: move installation?