Re: Live messenger stopped working after SP2 install

"Enigma_lh" <larshvst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:940673D6-F59E-46AA-B07E-FA290A5B1A33@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hmm not the only thing that`s strange I started defrag C: -w and now it has
been running for 24 hours, and still running.
I do not dare try to stop or restart the PC since I am afraid I will screw
up my C: drive.
Any suggestions?
--
Lars

Sounds like you might have a problem with the hard drive. You might as well stop it.

  • Re: The Razors Edge: Granmas new mouthpiece in SCC
    ... I don't think "dare" is appropriate because obviously I didn't write them ... and if the source was omitted it certainly isn't because I am afraid to ... disclose that, more that it is an oversite and I will endeavor to be more ... I wonder how much propaganda is being published my counterpunch.org or the ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Stupid taskbar
    ... but im afraid that didnt help... ... >Kelly's Taskbar Repair Plus Tool ... >> toolbars i had there when i restart... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: remove avahi default services
    ... and restart the service.... ... Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: fuck the Segway, I want one of these..
    ... people are looking ahead and aren't afraid to dare new ideas. ... you sneered at the T-Max 500 scooter when it came out too. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Funny Access VBA message...made me laugh
    ... trojans wouldn't dare click on this link. ... How do you make any use of the internet if you are afraid to click on a ... Reports that just visiting a URL can infect you are grossly ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)