Messengers cannot log in

Hi, I'm using Windows Vista Home x64bit and for some reason my instant
messengers will not log in at all.
This all started the other day, when i turned on my computer, i tried
to log into Digsby and it just launched in Local Mode, which means it
was not able to connect to the server.
Thinking this was a Digsby problem I downloaded and installed Trillian,
same problem: won't connect at all.
At this point I hooked up my computer directly to the internet,
bypassing the modem, same problem occurs. I fiddled with the firewall
and security programs, etc, same result.
I can connect to the internet just fine, as well as logging on using
Meebo.com.

Anyone have any idea as to what is going on? I'm totally stumped.

--
RamRodd

  • Messengers wont log in
    ... I'm using Windows Vista Home x64bit and for some reason my instant ... messengers will not log in at all. ... Thinking this was a Digsby problem I downloaded and installed Trillian, ... I can connect to the internet just fine, as well as logging on using ...
  • Re: US spells out plan to bomb Iran
    ... As for Iraq, that was one reason, "a" reason, for invading them, but ... Iran is building a nuclear warhead factory and striving for ICBMs. ... And the current "attempt" is to avoid a war with Iran, ... The internet is international. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: US spells out plan to bomb Iran
    ... As for Iraq, that was one reason, "a" reason, for invading them, but ... Iran is building a nuclear warhead factory and striving for ICBMs. ... And the current "attempt" is to avoid a war with Iran, ... The internet is international. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: mail confusion
    ... If the hosts are on a network which is connected to the ... even if you're not going to use it on the Internet. ... > A simple reason is the sheer number of LANs with an internet connection ... Well, there are idiots everywhere. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Backups HELP!
    ... I have rerun the backup wizard many times, ... Warning: Unable to open "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local ... Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\desktop.ini" - skipped. ... Reason: Access is denied. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)