Re: Vista 64 machine wont boot after SP2

thanks. i was able to system restore after 3tries, but still don't have
SP2 updated to my machine. DO you think i can install now?

--
athos45

  • Re: Faxing...
    ... My computer was purchase pre SP2 times. ... The first time I did use the fax was ... Do I need to do another system restore? ... you should install fax before you install SP2. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: Reinstalling OE6 not possible
    ... Jim, I know that I definitely have SP2 installed. ... There's nothing in System Restore that specifically says XP Service Pack 2. ... >>> before attempting the install. ...
  • Re: Problems after System Restore
    ... I run various virus scanners and ... forced me to install software on my computer that apparently had a law ... After the system restore I did the whole windows update thing and got ... from SP2 were replaced with unknown versions. ...
  • Re: SRC spybouncer??
    ... I'm telling you from experience SP2 didn't do sh!t. ... | Thanks for the responce dont think I had any problem before sp2 install I run ... | Spybot and norton systemworks 2004 ran them both before sp2 install no ... |> 7) Re-enable System Restore and re-apply any System Restore preferences, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • System Restore
    ... I have reformated my drive back in September and since reinstalling Windows, ... Try re-installing System Restore: ... It then asked me to find the file on my install CD. ... I am using Sp2 and I was trying to get the files back from the original cd. ...