Re: Vista 64 machine wont boot after SP2

On Fri, 29 May 2009 03:31:50 -0500, athos45 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

help, anyone? tried a sytem restore using orig CD and tried booting in
safe mode, still the same error message.
....I'll try again.....
http://www.vistax64.com/vista-installation-setup/142270-sp1-fails-message-0xc0190036.html
may help -it appears that your problem may be caused by a corrupted
file in the prior installation.
--
Noel Paton

http://www.crashfixpc.co.uk

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

  • Re: Page fault in non paged area
    ... error message is the title of my post. ... You said that Windows exits after it "finished" booting. ... Windows load process okay when in Safe Mode. ... you load during normal Windows startup that is puking. ...
  • Re: Lap top wont boot past empty desk top
    ... >Explorer.exe-Application Error Click on Ok to Terminate ... Just the error message We tried booting ... >into safe mode and got the same error. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Vista 64 machine wont boot after SP2
    ... tried a sytem restore using orig CD and tried booting in ... safe mode, still the same error message. ...
  • Re: laptop wont start
    ... error message appears. ... Try booting into Safe Mode, then report the result here. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Logonui.exe Error Message
    ... Have a look in the Event Viewer and send us the error messages you will see ... Look in the right Pane/window for error message with red or Yellow ... View and Manage Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows XP ... I'm still using Safe Mode to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)