Re: Deleted important files and can't do clean re-install

Hi Rick.

Thanks for the quick reply, really appreciate it.

I've finally got to the BIOS set up (F1) and booted from CD. I also
decided to delete the 4 partitions (19GB each) which were a complete
nuisance. Clean re-installing right now, just got to load all the
software again.

Thanks for your help

--
ms.princess
ms.princess's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/102143.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Stress test on Lpars
    ... Jason de la Fuente ... what if I create new profile and point it before system starts. ... You do not need to change the settings on the partitions that you are ... one of these partitions with all resources(only processors and memory) ...
    (AIX-L)
  • Need help with denormalizing query
    ... my_id INT NOT NULL, ... ALTER TABLE dbo.Related_Table ... I'm pretty sure that I will need to load a table with the data in this ... partitioned table with 6 partitions, each containting 35M+ rows, while ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)
  • Re: Statistics during a complex load
    ... drop all constraints (eg. foreign keys) and indexes ... before the load, and, if necessary, create them afterwards. ... As for partitioning - look at interval partitions ... As for the previous reply to drop constraints etc, ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Uh-oh, hard drive migration snafu
    ... Discovered I did not load ... kernel source code either way back when. ... Buy new 80G drive, install as slave, set up same number of partitions ... Possible side effect of ancient Compaq boxes' BIOS setup is it may ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Uh-oh, hard drive migration snafu
    ... Discovered I did not load ... kernel source code either way back when. ... Buy new 80G drive, install as slave, set up same number of partitions ... Possible side effect of ancient Compaq boxes' BIOS setup is it may ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)