Re: Easy Transfer Hangs, wont close

Thanks Yes I'm External HD and will try to find a way to prevent outlook
from copying to default location...If I had more familiarity with Vista
I'd try it manually.

--
ipster

  • Re: Move Outlook .pst files from old XP computer to new Vista computer
    ... Outlook 2000 is not compatible with Vista ... I too am not a techie, but I have tried copying .pst and then opening, ... Finally got folders, ...
  • Re: Mobile Device Center Question
    ... I mean the native applications to each OS (Win XP or Vista now to Windows ... synching which is provided anyway. ... version), Messaging/Pocket Outlook, Calendar and Contacts. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Gordon See if this is clear to you!!! One mail account.
    ... Mail comes to OE (that's the Tomsterdam directed App Gordon and Tom Koch didn't touch that site for about 3 or 4 years btw) and Outlook simultaneously or concomittantly if you prefer that word. ... I wanted to get the mail on the XP account and the Vista OE account now named Win Mail 7 at the same time--one email going to both those guys. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Gordon See if this is clear to you!!! One mail account.
    ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... | Dual boot XP and Vista. ... | directed App Gordon and Tom Koch didn't touch that site for about 3 ... I wanted to get the mail on the XP account and the ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Vista VPN issues
    ... I just can't get Outlook to "use" the ... sure that MS would not require XP in order to access an Exchange server ... You need to look at all the firewall settings in Vista (and OneCare or any ... Outlook's connection to the Exchange server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)