Operating System Transfer

When I first purchased my computer it had only a 80 gb hard drive. Since then I have installed a 300 gb secondary hard drive for more space. My question is, my space is running out on my 80gb "C" drive. Can I transfer my Operating System files to the secondary drive and then use it as my boot drive, and what would I need to do to accomplish this. Thank you so much for any help. I am running Vista Home Premium SP1.

  • Re: Remote Assistance
    ... Believe me I have tested it intensely when I was doing the Beta and the final release of Teamviewer. ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... am running Vista Home Premium. ... Vista Home Premium and we cannot get the two computers to connect. ...
  • Ping 192.168.1.101 but the response is 192.168.1.107
    ... I had bought a new Canon PIXMA MP 628 printer and it works well with my tablet PC running Vista Home Premium. ... However, I am having difficulties to enable it to work on my another notebook, which is running Vista Home Premium as well. ... Initially, I thought that it could be the printer drivers problem and thus, I reinstalled all printer drivers but alas, no effect. ...
  • Re: contacts not available in new mail message
    ... laptopto factory settings - running vista home premium. ... have extra folders, outlokk does not open to inbox by default, and ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Missing CD/DVD Drive
    ... I have an Acer machine running Vista Home Premium with SP2. ...
  • Re: (VSS)Volume Shadow copy
    ... of my HP dv9000 notebook that is running Vista Home Premium 32 SP1 ... The backup got near the end and failed with a error ...