Re: monitor no signal

"Rick Rogers" <rick@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:OI5BxKrbJHA.3952@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unlikely, or how would any given user add a card to a pre-built system? I
don't know of any manufacturers that still void warranties just because
the case cover was removed.

Oh

They used to put a seal on the cabinet with a warning label...
I guess they don't do that any more?

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"philo" <philo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Rick Rogers" <rick@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

The video card in the drive tower may have been jarred loose in
transport. I would open the case and reseat it.

Caution!

Opening the case might void the warrantly.

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"jorgerenner" <jorgerenner.3lhnbb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Hi,

I just bought a new Desktop with vista operational system.

It was in display in the store, apparently running fine. I bought the
pc and they put in the box.

At home, I installed my monitor, mouse and keyboard.

When I turn on the new PC, I just can see a black screen in the
monitor. Anything else appears at any moment. I have tried with 3
different monitors and the same problem happens.

Is anything missing in my setup?

Many thanks,
Jorge

--