RE: Unable to install SP1

My Vista SP1 installed perfectly; the standalone version.

Tap F8, go into Safe Mode, uninstall SP1.

Then, find out what is wrong with your System: hardware drivers and software
that YOU have installed, that is not compatible with SP1.
--
Mad Mike

"JW" wrote:

My effort to install Vista Service Pack 1 has left my machine totally
unusable. I hope Bill Gates rots in hell for this complete and utter
failure. Sell Microsoft stock short. The company is a mess. It puts out
crap for software.

Bottom line on my experience. SP1 downloaded OK. In installation it made
it through the shut down. However, upon bootup, it appears to be stuck in
an infinite loop. The following is all that appears on my screen:

!! 0xc000034 !! 6521/69019 (x86_microsoft-windows-version_31bf3856ad3...)

It blinks, over and over and my hard drive is spinning. Nothing I've
attempted gets me anywhere but to this point ... blinking crap.

Now ... I'm forced to reload the system from scratch.

PHUCK BILL GATES. PHUCK MICROSOFT.

  • Re: Received fax errors after running SFC.exe
    ... Have just tried via the Microsoft Website but the ... You should be able to download or get CDs of a trial version of SBS 2003 ... slipstreamed media the best I can think of is to extract the Win2003 SP1 ... installation CD3 has 5/12/05 folder dates and fax files with version ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Cannot create user accounts with Server Management | Users
    ... I did not install Sharepoint, so likely SP1 for it was not installed, ... reversed the order of installation for ISA and SQL server (and installed ISA ... > Thanks for using the SBS newsgroup! ... your computer must be running Microsoft Windows XP with Service ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: FT index doesnt auto populate
    ... behaviour between RTM and SP1. ... tracking -- Auto, Manual, and None. ... a very vanilla installation of SQL on Windows 2003. ... off after you create your full-text index the way it would occur in RTM. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.fulltext)
  • RE: Help needed for new install of SBS 2003 SP1 Integrated
    ... Insert the SBS Disc 3 into the CDROM. ... Start a CMD prompt and change directory to the SP1 download folder (for ... For SharePoint Services SP1 installation: ... For Exchange Server 2003 SP1 installation failure: C:\Exchange Server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SBS2003 Standard Edition SP1 Upgrade SharePoint Sites and comp
    ... followed your instructions yet for reinstallation of sharepoint. ... However, if you configure Companyweb ... please let me know whether the SP1 installation ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)