Login not appearing

Hi People,

I have had to re-install my copy of Vista Home Premium, now after installing
the drivers and finally getting the Latest updates from the internet for
vista, I
have a slight problem.

During booting up, the window with the lovely green vista colours appears
but.... the login window/ User is missing.... how do I get it back????

I have tried setting up a new account with and without Admin status but
nothing...

If I enter in safety mode it works perfectly, I just cant find the
connection...

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks in advance

Steve
--
A dream is just a wish come true

  • Re: Desktop Icon Movement?
    ... The Internet is, as Eric Schmidt of Google said, a cesspool. ... System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista [August ... Windows servicing store which may prevent the successful installation ... The "configuring of Updates" is always accompanied by a crash. ...
  • Re: Service Pack 1 - how much longer?
    ... So like many other users I have a legal copy of Vista that doesn't have the best possible level of security. ... I think I'm write in saying it's because I have incompatible drivers or something. ... Can anyone tell me when the Vista users like me will get service pack 1. ... I know that SP1 is bound to include security updates so I'm guessing that my laptop is at some sort of risk until I get hold of this update. ...
  • Re: Upgrading an OS, changing an OS, Downgrading an OS?
    ... The Vista 32-bit upgrade I have says: There's a warning on the front "saying ... If I just updated XP to Vista or 7: Would the Windows updates only get the ... Then Vista 64-bit or Windows 7 it is. ... In the case of drivers: I thought I can just get those through automatic ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • limited or no connectivity in VISTA
    ... I am reposting this from my post in Network and internet forums because ... I have an HP 6152n desktop w/ Vista home that the motherboard and power ... I am direct wired to a Vonage router then to ...
  • Re: Upgrading an OS, changing an OS, Downgrading an OS?
    ... RAM (e.g., image or video editing on a professional or near-professional ... recommend) or you will shift to either Vista or Windows 7. ... If I just updated XP to Vista or 7: Would the Windows updates only ... In the case of drivers: I thought I can just get those through ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)