Re: Vista x64 Ultimate with integrated SP1 causing much grief! Can anyone help?

I'd like to throw my 2 cents in on this. I have retail Vista 64 bit DVD
(no SP2 embedded)

I had XP on the drive. I booted up with the Vista DVD, Choose the
"clean Install" and del the partition, made a new partition, format
install completed. Then installed SP1 then windows update. This was 9
months ago and things are flawless.

Also I created 2 Vista Images with Vlite (''
( and slipstream SP1 into the images. Works great.

*Please give Karma if I helped you fix the issue. Thanks :)*