Re: Vista x64 Ultimate with integrated SP1 causing much grief! Can anyone help?

How did you do that?
If you were running 32bit with SP1 then you should have been able to install 64bit SP1 on top of the 32bit partition with a clean install directly from the 64 bit SP1 DVD as ;long as any other HDDs containing an os were not connected.
"kentiler" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8415d2414900d5bb2069edd85427ee3c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I made a new DVD of the Vista Ultimate without SP1 and in the process of
installing it now. I'll let you know how it goes. If that doesn't
work, I'll zero out the drives and then do a re-install.

--Kent

--
kentiler

.