Re: HD Light Continually Lights Up

jguthart;822494 Wrote:
Thanks again for the response --- I've pretty much disable everything
(anti-virus, superfetch, indexing, etc.)

I'm now down to the following files that processes that accessing my
drive.

$Mft
$LogFile
SOFTWARE
SOFTWARE.LOG1
Config

The drive light is still going on every 2-3 seconds. I'm running Vista
Ultimate x64 -- I've researched quite a bit and have found others with
the same issue but no solution.

Any ideas?

thanks

its the NTFS Kernal logging on the Partition dose ths in 32 and x64 bit
versions

--
Equation

asus m2n32-sli premium vista edition bois rev 1101
amd athlon x2 dual core 6000+ 3.00ghz
kingston hyperx sli ddr2 pc2-6400 800mhz 3gb ram timing 4-4-4-12 at 2.0
volts
geforce 8800 gts 320mb
seagate st325041 7200 rmp sataii mode
windows vista x64 ultimate edition oem
antec nine hundred case

  • Re: freakin frustrated
    ... And it also works on x64. ... If you have a 64-bit capable system, I would just wait for Vista. ... Particularly on multiple monitors. ... non-SCSI drives. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: freakin frustrated
    ... And it also works on x64. ... If you have a 64-bit capable system, I would just wait for Vista. ... Particularly on multiple monitors. ... Combine that with a lot of computations, some applications slow to a crawl. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • How to load x86 print drivers on Vista x64 for XP/Vista 32 bit OS
    ... Share a x64 print queue out ... On a x86 Windows Vista RTM/SP1 or a x86 Windows Server ... At this point we are prompted for the x86 printer driver. ...
  • Re: 64 bit conversion to 32 bit - ?files and settings transfer?
    ... solution on Vista 64. ... YOU, sir, are a "Pollyanna" if you think ALL PROBLEMS with x64 have ... Vista x64 cannot be downgraded to Vista x32. ... can downgrade to x32 without reinstalling his/her sofware. ...
  • Re: How to connect a Vista Client to the domain?
    ... No I see the threaded history, ... X64 connecting to SBS Premium has been an issue, but will get fixed with the update that is coming out, but I understand you don't want to wait for that. ... Send via Windows Mail on Vista Ultimate connected to SBS 2003 R2 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)