Re: HD Light Continually Lights Up

jguthart;822494 Wrote:
Thanks again for the response --- I've pretty much disable everything
(anti-virus, superfetch, indexing, etc.)

I'm now down to the following files that processes that accessing my
drive.

$Mft
$LogFile
SOFTWARE
SOFTWARE.LOG1
Config

The drive light is still going on every 2-3 seconds. I'm running Vista
Ultimate x64 -- I've researched quite a bit and have found others with
the same issue but no solution.

Any ideas?

thanks

its the NTFS Kernal logging on the Partition dose ths in 32 and x64 bit
versions

--
Equation

asus m2n32-sli premium vista edition bois rev 1101
amd athlon x2 dual core 6000+ 3.00ghz
kingston hyperx sli ddr2 pc2-6400 800mhz 3gb ram timing 4-4-4-12 at 2.0
volts
geforce 8800 gts 320mb
seagate st325041 7200 rmp sataii mode
windows vista x64 ultimate edition oem