Re: Cant install programs after fresh install

Can you provide an example? What program and what you are doing to install it.
"MiYU75" <MiYU75.2fb438d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:MiYU75.2fb438d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have just completed a fresh install of Vista Home Premium on my
Toshiba Satellite A200 however, whenever I try to install a program
Vista log's out and takes me to the login screen.

Has anyone heard of this issue before and any way to resolve it?

--
MiYU75

  • Toshiba P-25 XP Media CE Critical Update KB838358 Install Problems (long)
    ... The following is a set of excerpts from an earlier thread on the Usenet - ... I have attempted to install this Media Center Edition ... information on this error code. ... Toshiba Satellite P-25-670, XP Media Addition with all other updates. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.3 - nl80211: nl80211 generic netlink not found - Problem
    ... Just did a fresh install of openSUSE 11.3 on my Toshiba Satellite laptop ... Everything works but my wireless connection. ... I also have a Toshiba Satellite with the same chip. ... The only way is to remove all settings from yast and to manually activate the connection using iwconfig and dhclient. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.3 - nl80211: nl80211 generic netlink not found - Problem
    ... Just did a fresh install of openSUSE 11.3 on my Toshiba Satellite laptop ... I'm using Realtek provided driver for my Realtek RTL8191SE Wireless LAN ... It worked perfectly in the previous openSUSE 11.2 installation. ... I also have a Toshiba Satellite with the same chip. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: which laptop for linux ?
    ... >Sorry for the plain subject. ... >and did a handfull laptopinstallation on my own and always had to fight ... My Toshiba Satellite A25, and several other models of Toshiba Satellite ... There is some trickery to setting the original XP install for ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: uninstall windows XP media center edition 2005
    ... I have a Toshiba Satellite A105 series, and ... it has the windows XP media center edition 2005 installed, ... I'd like to install the ... have a restoral CD or an upgrade win/xp/pro upgrade disk. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)