Re: Uninstalling Vista Business 64x from Vista Home Premium 64x Co

Yes, I did that. Thanks. I was very pleased with HP custoemr suppport.

"Malke" wrote:

Rivan wrote:

-I made an error in installing Vista Business 64x over Vista Home Premium
64x, becuase I lost all the capability of the computer HP Pavilion dv6000,
such as audio control bar and also all of my software!

Everything is still there as windows.old.

How do I remove windows new and reinstate windows.old?

You'll need to do a clean install. Use HP's recovery process. If you
destroyed the recovery partition and forgot to make physical recovery
disks, order them from HP. The cost is nominal.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Need Recovery Disk?
    ... I have an HP Pavilion 523a Desktop PC which I purchased in NZ. ... I never created a recovery or back-up disk because I thought that was what ... I lost my harddrive and when it went, it also killed the Recovery disk ...
  • Uninstalling Vista Business 64x from Vista Home Premium 64x Comput
    ... -I made an error in installing Vista Business 64x over Vista Home Premium ... 64x, becuase I lost all the capability of the computer HP Pavilion dv6000, ...
  • Re: Recover Lost file Clusters?
    ... CHK files after you have saved any useful data. ... please know Microsoft does not provided data recovery service ... and cannot guarantee the lost data will be retrieved. ... such as correcting lost clusters (also knows as allocation ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Hey Dudley, detailed analysis of these?
    ... torqued him in roll pretty good and he lost it coming through the gate. ... I assume the proper recovery is to pull back the power to a manageable ... This one is very similar to the Thunderbird F16 accident at Mountain Home ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: [ATA] and re(4) stability issues
    ... >> today to be sure if the machine hung, paniced or just lost network ... Nagios was checking all the time and no recovery ... >> have a lot of them, but seems this time the card didn't recover from ... La prueba más fehaciente de que existe vida inteligente en otros ...
    (freebsd-stable)