Re: Uninstalling Vista Business 64x from Vista Home Premium 64x Co

Yes, I did that. Thanks. I was very pleased with HP custoemr suppport.

"Malke" wrote:

Rivan wrote:

-I made an error in installing Vista Business 64x over Vista Home Premium
64x, becuase I lost all the capability of the computer HP Pavilion dv6000,
such as audio control bar and also all of my software!

Everything is still there as windows.old.

How do I remove windows new and reinstate windows.old?

You'll need to do a clean install. Use HP's recovery process. If you
destroyed the recovery partition and forgot to make physical recovery
disks, order them from HP. The cost is nominal.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!