Re: Uninstalling Vista Business 64x from Vista Home Premium 64x Co
- From: Rivan <Rivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:11:01 -0700
Yes, I did that. Thanks. I was very pleased with HP custoemr suppport.
-I made an error in installing Vista Business 64x over Vista Home Premium
64x, becuase I lost all the capability of the computer HP Pavilion dv6000,
such as audio control bar and also all of my software!
Everything is still there as windows.old.
How do I remove windows new and reinstate windows.old?
You'll need to do a clean install. Use HP's recovery process. If you
destroyed the recovery partition and forgot to make physical recovery
disks, order them from HP. The cost is nominal.
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ
- Prev by Date: Re: VistaSP1 x64 install fails
- Next by Date: Re: VHP x64 Install issues
- Previous by thread: Uninstalling Vista Business 64x from Vista Home Premium 64x Comput
- Next by thread: Re: Uninstalling Vista Business 64x from Vista Home Premium 64x Co