Destination Disk

When I start my computer this message appears: "Feature you are trying to use
is on a CD-ROM or other disk that is not available." Then it says to "insert
Destination disk." I just cancel it and everything's fine, but does anyone
know how to get rid of that annoying message?

Thanks,
Patrick

  • Re: Important Files Security, etc.
    ... "HiLite" feature exposes differences between the two files. ... or changed files in your hard disk drive. ... Comes with a simple procedure to backup and restore your Windows system ... "PKZIP/UNZIP" for Dos will restore the Windows system to exactly the way ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: How to reformat usb flash drive?
    ... Sans prior SW installation. ... gave me access to the data disk without entering a password. ... the password feature first, ... icon it brings up a menu to enable/disable security, add programs, ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?
    ... memory with its process-per-tab feature. ... and you'll notice your browser using much less memory. ... both for network access and disk ... RAM Firefox does, because its feature set is substantially smaller. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] Undelete
    ... OOo also has this feature. ... > continuous, and can be affected by disk failure, of course. ... Windows 2003 servers have had this feature for long time. ... our office we have win 2003 file servers and from the properties of a ...
    (SuSE)
  • RE: Anthonys drive issues.Re: ssh password delay
    ... > HP/Compaq microcode in the drivers? ... the system disk is on, ... are - that is why people buy name-brand server systems, ... The HP disk sector atomicity thing was a great feature if you had disks ...
    (freebsd-questions)