petejake

good morning

I am currently running windows vista home premium when i go to type in
the correct password i get the following message
'The User Profile Service service failed the logon user profile cannot
be loaded'
it then returns me to the pessword page

This is my first time posting on this forum and my computer knowledge
is limited so please bear with me

Can anyone please give me any instruction to restore regrettably i have
neither a Vista CD Rom or a backup/repair cd (these got lost in a recent
house move) Is their any way or action I can take to restore my pc
without recourse to professional help

thanks and regards

--
petejake

  • Re: User account problem
    ... The User Profile Service Failed the Logon. ... I tried to login as myself, definitely typing the correct password ...
  • User account problem
    ... I tried to login as myself, definitely typing the correct password ... and I got the following error mrssage " The User Profile Service service ... I have not changed the password and neither has my wife. ...
  • Re: petejake
    ... And just a tip for future posts, rather than putting your username as the subject of your post, put a brief description of the problem you have, your much more likely to get assistance:) Take a look at other posts for examples. ... I am currently running windows vista home premium when i go to type in ... 'The User Profile Service service failed the logon user profile cannot ...
  • Re: User profile not loaded correctly
    ... I had attempted a System Restore when I first found out that I could ... ('System Restore - How to - Vista Forums' ... 'The User Profile Service failed the logon. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • Re: "User profile service has stopped working"
    ... The User Profile Service failed the logon. ... Fault Module Name: StackHash_1abb ... Exception Code: c0000005 ...