Re: Vista Installation [Update from XP] Freezes

yes........look for the option Repair Startup..or some wording similar.

peter

"mhilliard_13" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:67d795facbb85fff7946f1225f4a197a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do I utilize the same CD that's for the installation?

--
mhilliard_13

  • Re: The "birds are dinosaurs" issue.
    ... have made disparaging remarks about Peter for posting off-topic." ... Let's post on posting about posting ... Lingham-Soliar wrote in _Journal of Ornithology_. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Installing the Zalman CNPS9700 LED Cooler
    ... DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me ... If you don't know how to ignore a posting, ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Im back!
    ... from the official RMMGA site that the group was now able to read messages ... It took a while to realize it was Dorgan prankin' me but I'm back. ... Peter, Yea Tom from Texas quit posting,Dunwell went brokeback on Sorell! ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Incorrect reported partition used space under XP Pro sp2
    ... DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me ... If you don't know how to ignore a posting, ... If I select all files, in the property tab, the reported partition used space is 13,9 of 38,2 GB ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)