Re: Vista Installation [Update from XP] Freezes

yes........look for the option Repair Startup..or some wording similar.

peter

"mhilliard_13" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:67d795facbb85fff7946f1225f4a197a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do I utilize the same CD that's for the installation?

--
mhilliard_13

  • Re: The "birds are dinosaurs" issue.
    ... have made disparaging remarks about Peter for posting off-topic." ... Let's post on posting about posting ... Lingham-Soliar wrote in _Journal of Ornithology_. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Installing the Zalman CNPS9700 LED Cooler
    ... DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me ... If you don't know how to ignore a posting, ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Im back!
    ... from the official RMMGA site that the group was now able to read messages ... It took a while to realize it was Dorgan prankin' me but I'm back. ... Peter, Yea Tom from Texas quit posting,Dunwell went brokeback on Sorell! ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Incorrect reported partition used space under XP Pro sp2
    ... DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me ... If you don't know how to ignore a posting, ... If I select all files, in the property tab, the reported partition used space is 13,9 of 38,2 GB ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Johann Carl Friedrich Gauss
    ... and let him know it again and again, by saying "Cut it out, Lyman!" ... Poor poor Peter. ... I'll resist the temptation to deal with scrutinizing. ... was more than just one person posting from his account. ...
    (talk.origins)