Re: ActionPack upgrade to Ultimate?

okay so does that mean we can upgrade for the difference?
At what rate MSRP? $139

--
Gary L Greco

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

Upgrade to another edition of Windows Vista:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/3af7e05f-4d2a-4af7-a168-9242f9093bb81033.mspx

Anytime Upgrade FAQ:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/37070041-1b90-4433-be0c-ab2855841b981033.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Gary L Greco" <garylgreco@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C4B15E56-0466-4B0D-B494-358B1E53D3FC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Has anyone heard of an upgrade from the Vista Business edition we recieved in
the action pack to the ultimate edition?
There was mention some time back in some paper work or an email that we
could upgrade to Ultimate for a slight fee? IS that true? Possible?
url's?...lol
i want to try ultimate on a media pc we built to get the full benefits, well
so they say....lol
Thanks guys
--
Gary L Greco

  • Re: which version of Win 7 should I buy?
    ... run fine on 64-bit Windows. ... I'd actually like to install ... Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade Family Pack, ... Pro and Ultimate have XP mode. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Here is what MS says about MCE 2005 and XP Pro
    ... I'll NEVER buy another HP with any MCE software. ... MCE2004 to 2005 wuth the HP upgrade CD. ... downloads and Windows LIVE progammable updates. ... MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display\Security ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Seeking upgrade advise for motherboard change with oem windows
    ... i only have oem windows xp with only a restart disc need to know if i ... need only an xp upgrade version to do it or will i need a full 98 ... Ken Blake - Microsoft MVP Windows: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Connecting to win2k Server with Windows 7 Ultimate
    ... We purchased a Windows 7 Ultimate upgrade, entered the product key and the upgrade was downloaded and installed via internet. ... Network access: Let Everyone permissions apply to anonymous users ...
  • Re: Analyst: $120 for Windows 7 Way Too Much
    ... :> users off the aging Windows XP and make them forget the bad ... :> Earlier today, Microsoft unveiled list prices for Windows 7, ... :> around $300," said Baker, who's dubious about Microsoft's ... :> homes, and by making the upgrade expensive, and a bit ...
    (soc.retirement)