Re: ActionPack upgrade to Ultimate?

Upgrade to another edition of Windows Vista:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/3af7e05f-4d2a-4af7-a168-9242f9093bb81033.mspx

Anytime Upgrade FAQ:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/37070041-1b90-4433-be0c-ab2855841b981033.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Gary L Greco" <garylgreco@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C4B15E56-0466-4B0D-B494-358B1E53D3FC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Has anyone heard of an upgrade from the Vista Business edition we recieved in
the action pack to the ultimate edition?
There was mention some time back in some paper work or an email that we
could upgrade to Ultimate for a slight fee? IS that true? Possible?
url's?...lol
i want to try ultimate on a media pc we built to get the full benefits, well
so they say....lol
Thanks guys
--
Gary L Greco

  • Re: Vista upgrade Question
    ... OEMs do NOT come in UPGRADE DISKS! ... XP Hard Drive if you install it in another computer. ... Installation choices for consumer versions of Windows Vista: ... OEM install on that. ...
  • Re: trying to upgrade from Vista Premium to Vista Ultimate
    ... Things work fine...but Premium doesn't let me log into the machine via remote desktop. ... I'd like to upgrade my machine to Ultimate so i can get the Remote Desktop working. ... I tried the "Upgrade Windows Vista"...but all it gives me is the option to compare editions of Windows Vista. ...
  • trying to upgrade from Vista Premium to Vista Ultimate
    ... I've got a Dell that came with Windows Vista Home Premium already installed. ... I've got a few copies of Windows Vista Ultimate unopened. ... upgrade my machine to Ultimate so i can get the Remote Desktop working. ... do a fresh installation. ...
  • Upgrade Vista Business (from EOpen license)
    ... On my machine I have Windows Vista and as I ... If I need now to install the DVD components of this (to allow playback ... I happen to have a copy of Vista Ultimate (that came with the system ... If I put that disk into the machine, and run the upgrade, will the ...
  • Re: Help upgrading to Vista Ultimate from Vista Home Edition
    ... If Service Pack 1 for Windows Vista is currently installed, ... you'll need to uninstall it before upgrading to Ultimate. ... running the program from Windows, I find that the Upgrade option is disabled, ... leaving me only with the clean install option. ...