SP1 Wireless Mouse Conflict

Does anyone know if this problem has been resolved yet? I installed SP1 and now my wireless mouse doesn't work. I use a Compaq Presario F700 notebook and V220 Cordless Optical Mouse for Notebooks. And I spent 2 days researching for a solution, but fear all the info I found was outdated since this has been a problem since 2007.

Thx

  • Re: Wireless network, Bluetooth, and Home Networking
    ... notebook PC, together with a wireless network between the same ... connection to the PC, or loose the network connection PC to ... Your easiest bet is to purchase a wireless router - with at least four ...
  • Brief Report: Acer AS5002LMi notebook with FreeBSD
    ... > Last week, I ordered byself a new notebook -- for reasons of price, stock, ... wireless card available I used that. ... > the notebook, as well as the IBM maintenance partition. ... by Windows for 1024x768 made the projector I was testing with deeply ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Cant detect wireless networks; HP Wireless Asst. doesnt acknowle
    ... Step 1: Reinstall the wireless driver from the recovery manager by: ... Tap window key and R key on the notebook at once. ... Turn off the Wireless router and Turn off the Modem at your home. ... If any wireless network is not listed Contact our chat support right ...
  • Re: hi trying to get connectin specific dns to work and failing
    ... > Just been playing with my home lan and i have a question. ... > notebook with a wireless nic and a wired nic. ... > wireless router however the Win 2k3 server does all DNS and DHCP ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: Wireless drops with NO notification
    ... I have XP Home SP2 bundled with my notebook and my notebook has ... Broadcom BCM4318 wi-fi adapter on it. ... And i have US Robotics Wireless router. ... connection time counter contiunes to count seconds as well. ...