Re: I keep getting boot mgr missing...

Hi Paul-

Thank you for the support against Mick, he's truly jealous of others on this
board, apparently he has the answers to everything... when he gets into a jam
we'll just tell him to go jump off an edge and hope that someone finds his
body!

The nerve of him going off like that!

I appreciate your immediately come back on him.

Too bad Mick needs to be more social in the land down under!

"Paul Montgomery" wrote:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:44:14 -0700, Mick Murphy