Re: Mark Russinovic case and THOSE standing behind

It's missing a reference to a tinfoil beanie, once you add that reference back to the original soliloquy everything becomes as clear as can be.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgharper@xxxxxxxxx

"DevilsPGD" <spam_narf_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d3ppa41akcp1tnp2j5m6ittqss78do6mtj@xxxxxxxxxx

I'm having a ton of trouble parsing this, can anyone clue me in?

  • Re: Validation rule problem
    ... To check for a missing or broken reference open the VBA window at any code ... expression Before Update you entered as the event property setting produced ...
  • Re: Can we use Shell to write file properties
    ... ralph laid this down on his screen: ... "Missing" means that the 'component' information given in a VB project ... I downloaded both into the same folder and registered the lib there. ... But that only concerns the "Missing" reference part of your questions, ...
  • Re: VBA Script from Win2000 not working in XP
    ... I removed the reference from the version on the XP machine and now the app ... It'll need some more testing to ensure nothing's missing. ... >> Microsoft Access 11.0 Object Library ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: Open MS Word in Access 2007
    ... that when a required reference is missing, ... checked references with the word 'missing' next to it. ... "Gina Whipp" wrote: ... longer opens Word where it used to. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Missing Reference
    ... Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP ... > Tried turning off the particular reference on the good> machine, and the missing Windows Common Controls 5.0 > is definitely the problem. ... It indicates a missing reference:> Microsoft ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)