Re: Mark Russinovic case and THOSE standing behind

It's missing a reference to a tinfoil beanie, once you add that reference back to the original soliloquy everything becomes as clear as can be.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgharper@xxxxxxxxx

"DevilsPGD" <spam_narf_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d3ppa41akcp1tnp2j5m6ittqss78do6mtj@xxxxxxxxxx

I'm having a ton of trouble parsing this, can anyone clue me in?

  • Re: Validation rule problem
    ... To check for a missing or broken reference open the VBA window at any code ... expression Before Update you entered as the event property setting produced ...
  • Re: Can we use Shell to write file properties
    ... ralph laid this down on his screen: ... "Missing" means that the 'component' information given in a VB project ... I downloaded both into the same folder and registered the lib there. ... But that only concerns the "Missing" reference part of your questions, ...
  • Re: VBA Script from Win2000 not working in XP
    ... I removed the reference from the version on the XP machine and now the app ... It'll need some more testing to ensure nothing's missing. ... >> Microsoft Access 11.0 Object Library ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: "Compile Error Cant find project or library."
    ... In this case you will get the Missing designation as ... does not exist on the host machine. ... the version of the reference on the machine you are creating on, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Cannot find Project or Library error
    ... Y've got a broken reference in yr VBA project, ... a library/activeX comp is reported missing. ... Locate the MSCOMCTL.ocx file on yr system, and try to point yr VBA reference ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms)